Lemon Way created. Launch of a 2 year R&D phase, with the support the European and French authorities. Company Aim: to shape the future of the payment market, by introducing a light electronic banking platform, adapted to mobile phones and wireless innovations.
Prototype with La Banque Postale (French Bank).
• Lemon Way wins the “Concours National de la Recherche” (National Research Competition) 2008.
• French Banking Groups deploy our first mobile banking platform– Wonderbank mBanking.
• European deployment of Wonderbank mBanking and Wonderbank mTrading platforms, including at customers such National Bank of Greece, Groupama Banque, etc.
• First « live » customers for the Wonderbank mPayment mobile platform in Madagascar.
• Opening of international distribution network, covering: Canada, Africa, Middle East and Persian Gulf.
• Signature of new Wonderbank mPayment customers in Africa (Cameroun, etc.)
• Launch of Wonderbank mPayment for PSPs, under white labelling.
• Launch of the Payment Company under its own brand – Lemon Way: http://www.lemonway.fr, targeting the young European populations.
• Launch of a new contact less payment product: Wonderbank mPayment NFC.
• Opening of the London office.